KUCHING: Participants stand a chance to win a total of RM4,500 in prize money in the ‘Centexs Competition Technology Video’ (CCTV) organised by Centre of Technical Excellence (Centexs).
There are three categories that are based on products by Centexs Commercial namely Sarawak Experts or better known as Sara-X (an e-hailing application for home services), Smart Home (a smart system with Google Voice Command) and Smart Farming (a smart planting method for agricultural purposes).
Each category comes with a RM1,500 prize and the winner’s video will be featured on Centexs Commercial official social media accounts.
Centexs Commercial general manager Mohamad Shahren Mohamad Yusri said that the competition aimed to create opportunities for local talents in Sarawak to expand and explore their creativity as well as talents.
He added that a reference video for each category would be provided to ensure that the participants understand the themes.
The terms and conditions for the short video competition are as follows:
• Malaysian citizen aged 18 years old and above.
• Participant must have an active and public account on any of these social media platforms — Facebook, TikTok or Instagram.
• Participant must follow Centexs Commercial and Old Kuching Smart Heritage (OKSHe) official pages on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
• Participants can only choose ONE theme or category and submit only ONE video, with length not exceeding one minute and shoot in landscape mode. Only the first submission of the video will be accepted.
• The language for the video can either be Malay, English or Sarawak Malay with subtitles included and contents made must not contain any prohibited materials or deemed objectionable to the public.
• Videos submitted will be owned exclusively by Centexs Commercial.
Meanwhile, the condition for submission of the videos are as follows:
• Videos must be submitted via Telegram to 011-39251816 (Jacqueline) and any videos by the participants uploaded on social media must include the following hashtags – #SARAX #SmartFarmingCCS and #SmartFarmingCCS
• Submission of the video closes on Feb 21 and evaluation will only be made once the participant fulfils the criteria mentioned.
Those interested can make enquiries via WhatsApp to Chris at 016-8616269, Asrul at 011-25016987 or Asriq at 014-2872470.