Firefighters’ swift response saves the day

0
1
The damaged air conditioner that caused a fire in a house at Happy Garden .

BINTULU: Smokes were seen coming out from the top floor of the house in Happy Garden, Taman Putrajaya here yesterday.

Bintulu fire station deployed firefighters to the scene after receiving a distress call around 7.34am on the incident.

The firefighters discovered that an air conditioner was on fire and successfully put out the blaze at 7.55am. Their swift action managed to save the house which had a lot of flammable items from burning.

It was reported that the fire damaged some pieces of furniture and cupboards in the house.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.