KUCHING: The Sarawakku Sayang Special Assistance (BKSS) 6.0 application for hawkers, petty traders and food stalls is now available online through https://community-service.sarawak.gov.my.
In a statement today (June 5), Kuching North City Commission (DBKU) said all applicants were required to register themselves on the SarawakPay application to facilitate the payment process, adding that applications must be submitted on or before June 30.
It said the following documents had to be attached together with the application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s and spouse’s identity cards.
- Passport photo of the applicant.
- Photo of the stall or place of business.
- Supporting document(s) for business verification.
- Photocopy of composite licence or permit (if any).
DBKU said last year’s successful recipients did not have to resubmit their application for BKSS 6.0.
However, it said such recipients had to update their SarawakPay account status to DBKU through https://community-service.sarawak.gov.my.
Those with further enquiries may call 082-512955 from 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.